Premium Feather & Down Pillow Insert
We searched high and low for a comfortable, high-quality pillow insert so you don't have to! Expertly filled with 95% duck feather and 5% down, this pillow insert is cased in a 233 thread count 100% cotton cover for exceptional softness and breathability! Finished by hand with high-quality stitching to prevent feathers from poking out and to keep your pillow fluffy and durable for many years of happy use!
Shop our pillows here!
* Due to increased holiday order volumes, shipping times may vary.
* The last day to order for Christmas delivery is Dec. 14th!
- Material: Expertly filled with 95% feather, 5% down, covered with a top quality, 233 thread count fabric made of 100% Cotton, with downproof stitching, to prevent feathers from poking out.
- Made in the USA
- Recommendations: For best results, your pillow insert should be larger than your sham to correctly fill the corners of the pillow cover, this will provide a very attractive firm and fluffy look to your sham, we recommend to place our inserts in shams that are 1" or 2" smaller than the pillow, It would depend on the thickness of the sham, a thick fabric would need a 2" larger insert to keep it fluffed, a more lighter fabric would need a 1" lager insert.
- For indoor use, with all types of shams & covers. Before first use, and as needed, fluff up your pillow a few times, to get it a full plump look, this will help it last for years!
Returns - At House of Jade Home we pride ourselves on only offering items we love and are confident you will love. We do allow you to return most items up to 30 days after purchase. You will be responsible for return shipping and you will need to return the item in its original packaging. Your refund amount will be the total order value less shipping and handling charges. We do not allow refunds on artwork or furniture. All artwork and furniture sales are final. Rugs and lighting will incur an additional 15% restocking fee. We are happy to replace damaged items. Please contact us no later than 48 hours after you receive an order to report damage. Handling fees are added to large/oversized items to cover the increases care/cost to freight these types of items. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions related to our shipping or return policies.