Teak Cellar & Spoon
- Cellar: 2" x 2" x 1.6" H
- Spoon: 3.25" L x 0.75" W
- Material: Teak Wood
- Made in Bali
- Wipe clean before first use. Hand-wash only using a non-abrasive cloth or pad, warm water, and mild dish soap.
- Rinse completely with warm water. Do not allow the item to soak in water. Dry the piece immediately with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- To ensure that any water absorbed by the wood evaporates, allow it to completely air dry. The wood will appear to lighten as it dries.
- To prevent warping, staining, or cracking, and to renew the beauty of the wood grain, apply one or two coats
of cutting board oil or food-grade mineral oil to the wood areas of the item as needed.
- Work the oil into the surface with a clean cloth. After letting it sit on the wood for approximately 30 minutes, wife off the excess oil.
- Do not use cooking oils, which will go rancid. Store the piece in a location where there is adequate air circulation.
- Avoid areas where there is excessive dry heat and direct sunlight.
Returns - At House of Jade Home we pride ourselves on only offering items we love and are confident you will love. We do allow you to return most items up to 30 days after purchase. You will be responsible for return shipping and you will need to return the item in its original packaging. Your refund amount will be the total order value less shipping and handling charges. We do not allow refunds on artwork or furniture. All artwork and furniture sales are final. Rugs and lighting will incur an additional 15% restocking fee. We are happy to replace damaged items. Please contact us no later than 48 hours after you receive an order to report damage. Handling fees are added to large/oversized items to cover the increases care/cost to freight these types of items. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions related to our shipping or return policies.